Five Unique Day Date Ideas
Are you interested in surprising your significant other with a fun date idea? Below are some great ones we have recently done (or plan to do soon).
1. Sailing in Annapolis - The Annapolis Sailing School provides a great experience for those who have never sailed or those who have and want to go again. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn some sailing skills, but you will see beautiful views and eat great snacks. You can usually find a Groupon for this adventure if you plan ahead.
2. Escape Room - Yes, escape rooms have been around for a few years, but each one provides a fun, new challenge where you can work together with your partner or friend to solve the mystery. We just did the one in Power Plant (Baltimore, Maryland) and although we did not escape, we had a blast.
3. Farm - We've been eager to escape the city for a weekend, ride horses, hang out with some farm animals, and stay at a unique bed & breakfast. The search led us to North East, Maryland -- Fairwinds Farm & Stables (just an hour from Baltimore). We plan to stay overnight at this horse farm, learn to ride horses, watch some riding competitions, and explore the town shops and winery. We also hear Woody's Crab House is a seafood haven.
4. Ax Throwing - Have drinks and enjoy some friendly competition while throwing axes right in the city. It also does not hurt that there is a brewery next door.
5. Rage Room - This activity has been on our list for a while and we cannot wait to try it out and relieve some stress. The concept is you are in a room with various objects and you have a certain amount of time to smash all of the objects in the room. How fun! Who wants to come?
Do you have other ideas? Let us know!